Russell Investments NZ Shares Fund
The Russell Investments NZ Shares Interest Fund (the Fund) is a PIE-compliant New Zealand-domiciled fund with investments managed by Russell Investments. Implemented Investment Solutions (IIS) is the issuer and manager of the Fund. The Fund is registered as an offer within a Managed Investment Scheme under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 and is regulated by the FMA.
The Russell Investments NZ Shares Fund* provides exposure to a diversified portfolio of predominately New Zealand and Australian shares, managed actively with the aim of outperforming the broader market.
- Diversified, actively managed portfolio of predominantly New Zealand and Australian shares.
- Access to specialist investment expertise and skills.
- Access to the tax benefits associated with Portfolio Investment Entity tax regime. Note that Portfolio Investment Entities are exempt from paying tax on capital gains from New Zealand shares, and certain Australian shares.
- The Fund is a Foreign Investment Variable Rate PIE Fund. This provides non-resident investors with access to New Zealand investment opportunities as well as investors seeking exposure to NZ investments under the Migrant Investment categories.
- The assets of each Russell Investment Fund are held and administered by the Public Trust in a custodial nominee account (Public Trust RIF Nominees Limited) providing investors with the peace of mind in knowing their assets are held in independent, professional custody.
*As at 3 September 2014 the Fund became the Russell Investments NZ Shares Fund.
How to invest
- InvestNow enables investors to invest directly into funds online. Investors using InvestNow simply pay the fees of the funds, reflecting InvestNow does not charge transaction or administration fees.
- Contact your Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA).
- Contact Maria Flaherty, Client Relationship Manager, Russell Investments. firstname.lastname@example.org