The Russell Investments NZ Fixed Interest Fund (the Fund) is a PIE-compliant New Zealand-domiciled fund with investments managed by Russell Investments. Implemented Investment Solutions (IIS) is the issuer and manager of the Fund. The Fund is registered as an offer within a Managed Investment Scheme under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 and is regulated by the FMA.
The Russell Investments NZ Fixed Interest Fund is an actively managed portfolio of what Russell consider to be quality New Zealand fixed interest investments designed for investors who wish to invest in a broadly diversified portfolio of fixed interest securities.
- Diversified, actively managed portfolio of New Zealand fixed interest securities.
- Access to specialist investment expertise and skills.
- Access to the tax benefits associated with the Portfolio Investment Entity tax regime.
- The Fund is a Foreign Investment Variable Rate PIE Fund. This provides non-resident investors with access to New Zealand investment opportunities as well as investors seeking exposure to NZ investments under the Migrant Investment categories.
- Distributions may be paid in accordance with the distribution policy contained in the investment statement.
- The assets of each Russell Investment Fund are held and administered by the Public Trust in a custodial nominee account (Public Trust RIF Nominees Limited) providing investors with the peace of mind in knowing their assets are held in independent, professional custody.