Russell Investments Hedged Global Shares Fund
The Russell Investments Hedged Global Shares Interest Fund (the Fund) is a PIE-compliant New Zealand-domiciled fund with investments managed by Russell Investments. Implemented Investment Solutions (IIS) is the issuer and manager of the Fund. The Fund is registered as an offer within a Managed Investment Scheme under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 and is regulated by the FMA.
The Russell Investments Hedged Global Shares Fund provides exposure to an actively managed global shares portfolio, which is typically hedged to New Zealand Dollars.
- Diversified, actively managed portfolio of global shares.
- Access to specialist investment expertise and skills.
- Access to the tax benefits associated with Portfolio Investment Entity tax regime.
- The Russell Investments Hedged Global Shares Fund targets being fully hedged to New Zealand Dollars.
- The assets of each Russell Investment Fund are held and administered by the Public Trust in a custodial nominee account (Public Trust RIF Nominees Limited) providing investors with the peace of mind in knowing their assets are held in independent, professional custody.