Russell Investments Global Fixed Interest Fund
The Russell Investments Global Fixed Interest Fund (the Fund) is a PIE-compliant New Zealand-domiciled fund with investments managed by Russell Investments. Implemented Investment Solutions (IIS) is the issuer and manager of the Fund. The Fund is registered as an offer within a Managed Investment Scheme under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 and is regulated by the FMA.
The Russell Investments Global Fixed Interest provides exposure to a global fixed interest portfolio managed actively on a multi-manager basis. The Fund’s underlying investment exposure comprises of a diversified range of fixed interest investments, including international government securities, government-related securities, corporate securities, asset-backed securities and hybrid securities in both developed and emerging markets around the globe.
- Diversified, actively managed portfolio of global fixed interest securities.
- Access to specialist investment expertise and skills.
- Access to the tax benefits associated with Portfolio Investment Entity tax regime
- The assets of each Russell Investment Fund are held and administered by the Public Trust in a custodial nominee account (Public Trust RIF Nominees Limited) providing investors with the peace of mind in knowing their assets are held in independent, professional custody.
How to invest
- InvestNow enables investors to invest directly into funds online. Investors using InvestNow simply pay the fees of the funds, reflecting InvestNow does not charge transaction or administration fees.
- Contact your Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA).
- Contact Maria Flaherty, Client Relationship Manager, Russell Investments. firstname.lastname@example.org