The Dimensional Global Sustainability PIE Fund-NZD Hedged (the Fund) is a PIE-compliant New Zealand-domiciled fund with investments managed by DFA Australia Limited (Dimensional). Implemented Investment Solutions (IIS) is the issuer and manager of the Fund. The Fund is registered as an offer within a Managed Investment Scheme under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 and is regulated by the FMA.
The investment objective of the Fund is to provide long-term capital growth by gaining exposure to a diversified portfolio of securities associated with approved developed markets (excluding Australia), with increased emphasis on higher expected return securities, and adjusted to take into account certain sustainability considerations, including but not limited to environmental and social considerations.
The Fund mitigates currency risk by hedging most major foreign currency exposures to New Zealand dollars.
The Fund is not managed with the objective of achieving a particular return relative to a benchmark index. However, to compare the performance of the Fund with a broad measure of market performance, reference may be made to the MSCI World ex Australia Index (net div., hedged to NZD).
- Equities (including listed property securities).
- Cash and cash equivalents.
- Other managed investment schemes, collective investment vehicles, or exchange-traded funds.
- Derivative instruments including currency hedging instruments.
- Securities received in connection with corporate actions (for example warrants, convertible debt securities, options).
Dimensional is responsible for making recommendations and decisions about what the Funds invest in.