APN AREIT PIE Fund
The APN AREIT PIE Fund (the Fund) is a PIE-compliant New Zealand-domiciled fund with investments managed by APN Funds Management Limited. Implemented Investment Solutions (IIS) is the issuer and manager of the Fund. The Fund is registered as an offer within a Managed Investment Scheme under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 and is regulated by the FMA.
The APN AREIT PIE Fund provides exposure to a diversified portfolio of Australian commercial property. The Fund invests in listed property, predominantly Australian AREIT shares held through an Australian unit trust.
- Focus on generating sustainable, regular and relatively high income returns through investing in listed property securities.
- Access to an underlying diversified portfolio of thousands of quality commercial real estate assets.
- Monthly distributions.
- Actively managed (non-index aware) portfolio, applying a highly disciplined and proven strategy designed to deliver on the Fund’s income and risk objectives.
- 100% liquid – daily applications and withdrawals.
This fund is suited to
- Medium to long term investors.
- Investors seeking consistent and high levels of income and the potential for some long term capital growth.
- SMSFs – investors managing their own retirement.
- Investors wanting access to a diversified portfolio of quality Australian REITs.
|Investment Manager||APN Funds Management Limited|
|Investment Policy and Objectives||The investment objective is to provide investors with a consistent, relatively high level of income combined with some capital growth, sourced primarily from AREITs listed on the ASX. The Fund aims to:
|Investment Strategy||To invest in listed property via an Underlying Fund. The Fund will not invest in direct property. The Investment Manager does not intend to use derivatives other than for currency hedging purposes. The Fund targets a position of being fully hedged back to New Zealand Dollars.|
|Benchmark||S&P ASX 300 AREIT Total Return Index – NZD Hedged|