The APN AREIT PIE Fund (the Fund) is a PIE-compliant New Zealand-domiciled fund with investments managed by APN Funds Management Limited. Implemented Investment Solutions (IIS) is the issuer and manager of the Fund. The Fund is registered as an offer within a Managed Investment Scheme under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 and is regulated by the FMA.
The APN AREIT PIE Fund provides exposure to a diversified portfolio of Australian commercial property. The Fund invests in listed property, predominantly Australian AREIT shares held through an Australian unit trust.
- Focus on generating sustainable, regular and relatively high income returns through investing in listed property securities.
- Access to an underlying diversified portfolio of thousands of quality commercial real estate assets.
- Monthly distributions.
- Actively managed (non-index aware) portfolio, applying a highly disciplined and proven strategy designed to deliver on the Fund’s income and risk objectives.
- 100% liquid – daily applications and withdrawals.
This fund is suited to
- Medium to long term investors.
- Investors seeking consistent and high levels of income and the potential for some long term capital growth.
- SMSFs – investors managing their own retirement.
- Investors wanting access to a diversified portfolio of quality Australian REITs.