InvestNow is growing steadily each month, with over 16,000 investors and FUM of over NZ$399 million of assets being managed by clients as at end of November. Here are the highlights since our last newsletter:
- 12 managed funds added in the last month!
- Term Deposits update – five banks now on board
- Morningstar enhances fund information on InvestNow
- InvestNow News and Magazine – are you missing out?
12 funds added in the last month!
It’s been a stellar month with the below 12 funds being added, including:
- APN Property Group – a specialist real estate investment manager that actively manages real estate funds. AREIT PIE and Asian REIT funds are now available.
- Russell Investments – added their Global Listed Infrastructure Fund (NZ$ Hedged) and the Low Carbon Global Shares Fund, taking their total fund offering on InvestNow to 10.
- QuayStreet Asset Management – a specialist active funds management business located in Auckland, and Sydney. They have joined the InvestNow family with two funds: QuayStreet NZ Equity Fund and QuayStreet Income fund.
- Salt – reopened their Long Short Fund and have made it available to InvestNow customers. They now have three funds on InvestNow.
- Milford – added three funds taking their total funds to four. They’ve added their Australian Active Growth Fund, Balanced Fund, Conservative Fund, Diversified Income Fund.
- Nikko – added Nikko AM Global Shares Hedged Fund to their suite of funds available, this addition makes seven in their offering on the platform.
- Harbour – added the Harbour Active Growth Fund. Harbour now have 11 funds available on InvestNow.
InvestNow FUM and investors are growing steadily each month, with over 16,000 investors with over $399 million of funds being managed by investors at end of November. Investors include individuals, family trusts, joint accounts and companies.
Term Deposits update – five banks now on board
Heartland Bank Term Deposits are the latest to be added to the suite of term deposits on InvestNow. Investors can now invest in term deposits from ANZ, BNZ, Heartland, CCB and SBS Bank.
Using InvestNow, you don’t need to have a bank account at one of these five banks to have a term deposit with them. You can choose term deposits from any one of them, switch your money between the banks when you want, all without the need to visit the bank again. Gone are the days where investors need to open an account with every bank in town in order to get the best term deposit rate. With an InvestNow account investors can manage their term deposit investments all in one place and switch their money between banks. Easy!
If that wasn’t enough of a reason, the term deposit rates on InvestNow, when compared to the high-street rates on Interest.co.nz for the major banks, are compelling.
Morningstar enhances fund information on InvestNow
We’re really pleased to announce the Morningstar Fund Selector and Advanced Charts are now live on InvestNow. These provide investors with a full price history for every fund on InvestNow and ability to customise the charts to suit investor’s needs. There are also now more filters to find what fund investors are looking for, plus an extended range of data for each fund.
InvestNow News and Magazine – are you missing out?
Did you know you can get commentary and market updates from various managers delivered to your inbox? This is a one-stop-shop for all the top research from local and offshore mangers. No need to subscribe to emails from every manager anymore.
If you’re an Investment Manager, you can target a wide reaching audience by getting your research on these two tools. Contact us to discuss the benefits and for more information.