IIS are hosting a manager roadshow later this month, with four offshore investment managers providing insight on the challenges and opportunities facing their respective asset classes in the current unchartered investment environment. Please join us to hear directly from them, be part of the discussion, ask questions and network.
Theme for the session: Navigating Uncertainty – Implications of the current environment for different investment sectors and strategies.
- Anthony Kaleta, US-based, Global Fixed Income Product Specialist from Brandywine Global (part of the Legg Mason group),
- Jacob Mitchell, Managing Director and CIO of Antipodes Partners, Sydney (part of the Pinnacle group);
- Peter Mill, Head of Global Distribution at APN Property, Melbourne;
- James Harwood, Portfolio Manager – Australasia at Russell Investments, Sydney
The IIS roadshow locations:
- Wellington – Wednesday 23rd October – DLA Piper.
- Christchurch – Thursday 24th October – BNZ Partners Lounge, Cashel St.
- Auckland – Friday 25th October – BNZ Partners Lounge, Queen St.
All sessions are 12pm to 2:30pm, complimentary light lunch provided.
If you would like to attend an event please email email@example.com.