Russell Investments Global Shares Fund
The Russell Investments Global Shares Fund is a PIE Fund providing exposure to an actively managed global shares portfolio. Click here to download the Fund Fact Sheet.
- Diversified, actively managed portfolio of global shares.
- Access to specialist investment expertise and skills.
- Access to the tax benefits associated with Portfolio Investment Entity tax regime.
- The assets of each Russell Investment Fund are held and administered by the Public Trust in a custodial nominee account (Public Trust RIF Nominees Limited) providing investors with the peace of mind in knowing their assets are held in independent, professional custody.
|Investment Manager||Russell Investments|
|Investment Policy and Objectives||Provides exposure to international shares and is actively managed using a multi-manager approach.
Objective: to provide a total return, before costs and tax, higher than the Russell Investments Global Large Cap - Net Index over the long term (3 years plus).
|Investment Strategy||The underlying investment exposure is predominantly to a broad range of international shares listed on stock exchanges in developed markets and emerging international markets. Derivatives may be used to obtain or reduce exposure to securities and markets, to implement investment strategies and to manage risk.|
|Delegated Sub-Investment Manager(s)*||The Russell Investments Global Shares Fund currently invests in the Russell Investments Global Opportunities Fund (an Australian registered managed investment scheme).* The current underlying specialist managers* are:
|Benchmark||Russell Investments Global Large Cap – Net Index|
|Minimum Investment Timeframe||5+ years|
* We and Russell Investments are responsible for selecting appropriate funds and/or appointing sub-investment managers and strategies, and these may change without notice. Details of the current underlying specialist managers can be obtained by contacting us.